A half day workshop with speaker sessions focusing on “How to define the value proposition of your Startup?”
A half day workshop with speaker sessions focusing on
“How to define the value proposition of your Startup?”
- 2:00 pm – 2:15 pm Registration, Networking
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm Speaker Session & Introduction to Workshop
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Workshop Part I&II – Startup Team Exercise
- 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm Workshop Part III – Pitching Exercise in Groups
- 4:45 pm – 5:00 pm Wrap Up – Q/A
About the Workshop
It is very common that startups struggle with identifying what value they have to offer to professionals – other than monetary gain – and how to pitch it to them in the most effective way.
The workshop is to help the startups to define their value proposition to attract the talent that they either want to:
- hire or
- partner with or
- become a mentee of.
Come join us for a workshop on how to define your value proposition with Zeynep Saka, the Founder of NewShifts, and the career consultant and the founder of Agar Consultancy, Elena Agaragimova to learn more about how to attract talent to your startup by using your value proposition!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register to the event, click here.